Top 10 Best Adjustable Mattresses in 2020 Reviews
Are you getting a hard time finding the best adjustable mattresses you can buy for you or your family? Well, there is no need to stress on that anymore. This article aims to look into the top 10 best adjustable mattresses in 2020 based on thorough research, reviews, ratings and customer satisfaction. Hopefully, this article will help you to know the most durable, comfy and commendable mattress for you.
List of the Best Adjustable Mattresses in 2020
1. Lucid 12 Inch Full Latex Hybrid Mattress
This is one of the most unique mattresses you could ever find. It was designed in the US and made in China by a company called Lucid. It gives a much more relaxed sleep experience compared to other memory foam mattresses. The mattress is made up of a combination of 6.5 inches of high-quality steel coils coiled up to help increase airflow and respond to motion as well as conform to different sleeping styles. The material used to make it is memory foam topped with natural latex to give a soft and plush feel when it sinks. It has a cover with two tones that makes it look attractive and elegant. The weight of the mattress is 91.5 pounds.
- It has a ten-years warranty against manufacturersâ€™ defaults
- It is resistant to dust and hypoallergenic, thus making it safe for anyone with allergies.
- The mattress is well packed hence, simple to set up and can easily fit through narrow hallways and staircases
- It also comes with 100 nights risk-free trial from the receipt date. If not satisfied with the mattress, you are entitled to a refund.
- It is expensive
- Due to its hybrid construction (memory foam combined with natural latex), this mattress might not be suitable for customers who prefer 100% foam construction.
2. Classic Brand Cool Gel Ventilated Gel Memory Foam
This mattress is infused with refreshing gel particles and cool gel technology that prevents tossing and turning at night. This construction also helps draw heat from your body thus, regulating body temperature when you sleep. The memory foam material helps to reduce pressure points for different sleeping styles and helps to straighten your spine. It comes in four various forms that are twin size, twin XXL, full, queen and king size. It weighs 55 pounds and has dimensions of 54 W *75 L*10 inches. The mattress has a beautifully detailed cover with charcoal grey and white colours.
- The cool gel helps to regulate temperature
- It comes with 100 nights risk-free trial from the receipt date and if you are not satisfied with it, you can get a refund.
- Memory foam is naturally hypo-allergic thus, resistant to allergies, moulds, bacteria and dust.
- Easy to set up
- There is excellent customer service available for seven days a week
- It has maximum breathability
- Easy to maintain since the cover is removable therefore can be washed
- Made from a high-quality memory foam material
- The zipper of the cover is not well visible around the liner, increasing the chances of damage if it is pulled with force.
3. Zinus Ultima Comfort Memory Foam 8 Inch Mattress
This mattress is infused with memory foam to increase comfort and high-density base support for a good sleep. It provides excellent comfort with medium firmness feel. The zinus ultima is the right choice for those who prefer to sleep on their sides (side sleepers) because it has features that help with pressure relief. It also has natural plant oils to get rid of odours, and funny smells thus keeping the mattress fresh. This mattress made by a company called Zinus has a shipping weight of 44.1 pounds.
- It is hypoallergenic
- It is smartly shipped
- It is CertiPUR-US Certified, thanks to its highest quality of foam, durability and performance.
- The foam contains green tea extracts and castor oils to prevent odour, bacteria and keep the mattress fresh.
- It has fibreglass that spreads apart after a while.
4. Full Mattress, Molblly 12 Inch Innerspring Mattress
Manufactured by Mollby Home, the mattress comes in different sizes such as full, twin, queen and king sizes. It has a soft and breathable dual-layered cover, a fireproof felt pad, 0.5 inches wave foam, 1 inch of comfortable foam, 1 inch HD support foam and a thick layer (9 inches) of individually wrapped coils. The matress weighs 60 pounds with shipping weight.
- It has a consistent distribution of support throughout the mattress
- It has a comfortable surface covering which holds the foam tightly
- It is easy to set up
- It has a strong chemical smell
- It is very springy therefore someone can still feel the springs as they lay on it
5. Vibe 12 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
It has six different sizes (twin size, twin XL, full, queen, king, California king). The company that manufactures this mattress is known as Mollby Sleep Home. The mattress has a medium plush feel. It is made up of gel-infused memory foam with maximum breathability and self-ventilating due to the presence of a ventilated cool gel foam layer.
- It has cool gel material which regulates temperature
- It is simple to set up
- Naturally hypoallergenic, therefore, resistant to allergies, bacteria and dust
- It has no odour
- It is costly
6. PrimaSleep Wave Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress
The mattress is made from memory foam that has a perfect top layer to support body weight and help maintain oneâ€™s body shape. It also helps the body to rest in the best condition thanks to the presence of air gel which helps disperse heat accumulation and maintain the temperature of the mattress. It has HD foam that prevents the destruction of memory foam.
The mattress has three layers which help with support and pressure relief, making it a perfect solution for sleepless nights. It weighs 45.2 pounds with 75*54*10 inches dimensions. It comes in 5 sizes; (twin, full, queen, king and California king). The company manufacturing this mattress is Grantec Co. Ltd.
- It is comfortable
- It is soft and plushy
- Easy to set up
- Very expensive
7. Luxury cool gel memory foam mattress
This mattress is made up of 1.25 lb of air-gel memory foam and superior cool gel memory foam. Its unique gel layers help to capture heat for comfortable sleep. The luxury cool gel mattress is designed with durability in mind and wonâ€™t wear even with regular use. The mattress also feels very soft and plush, giving you the best sleep after a long day of work.
- It is eco-friendly
- Its cover is removable and easy to clean
- It is comfortable and durable
- The mattress cover has a zipper for easy removal
- It has a 20-year warranty
- It is costly
8. Best Price Mattress Memory Foam Mattress
For those who prefer a soft, plush feel of a mattress, this is the catch. It weighs 42.2 pounds, with dimensions of 80 inches in width by 60 inches and 8 inches in thickness.
- It comes with a ten-year warranty
- It helps to relieve pressure points of the body for a deeper sleep
- Very comfortable.
- Â It is heavy
- It is associated with health risks such as allergic reactions
9. Linenspa 10Â´Â´ Inch Innerspring mattress.
Manufactured by LinenSpa, this mattress is made up of memory foam, has dimensions of 75L ËŁ 39W ËŁ 10 Inches and weighs 46.9 pounds. The mattress has features that enhance quality sleep, such as its medium firmness. It is comfortable for sleepers of any style, and the memory foam material helps to release one’s pressure points while they sleep. However, just like any other product, the mattress has its pros and cons;
- The product is of great value
- It is easy to set up
- It is nicely packed
- The memory foam padding that is on top of the mattress does not work well enough; thus, you can still feel the springs while lying on it.
- The springs make noise.
10. LinenSpa 8Â´Â´ Inches Innerspring mattress
If you’re looking for a hard and firm mattress, look no further. LinenSpa offers you a 6Â´Â´ Inches innerspring mattress that weighs 24.4 Pounds. It is made from memory foam material to add a plushy and comfy feeling. However, just like any other product, the mattress has its pros and cons:
- It is fire-resistant thus keeping your loved ones safe while they sleep
- There is a ten-year warranty
- It is effortless to set up
- The quality is good and it has an affordable price
- The springs are quite noisy once you lay on the mattress
With many mattresses on the market, finding an excellent mattress for you and your family can be tough. It is crucial to always research factors like durability and reliability before acquiring a new mattress. Other factors, such as health risks or allergic reactions to the materials used to make the mattress should also be considered. Most companies offer options for people with allergic conditions to materials like memory foam. You should always remember that the quality of a mattress and comfortability it provides equates to a night of a comfy and healthy sleep.