The Best Bluetooth Headphones of 2021
Keep listening to music on the go with the best Bluetooth headphones.
Gone are the days of the wireless headphones taking a back seat – today, they’re extremely exceptional. The wireless subversion has led to even more superior Bluetooth codecs and even more reasons to go wireless. The market is filled with a plethora of options ranging from over-ear Bluetooth headphones to in-ear top wireless headphones; choosing the right one can rather be a daunting task. No jinxes, please! Enjoy music on the go – whether you are shuttling, rushing to your afternoon lectures, relaxing by the beach on a sunny day with the top picks from this exclusive headphone reviews. As the festival season is approaching make sure you bookmark these picks for a festive-musical experience.
Our Recommended Bluetooth Headphones | 2021 Reviews
10. Jabra Elite 65t
Desire a top wireless headphone that gives a superior sound quality just as Apple Air pods? Well, in that case, get grooving with Jabra Elite 65t. Enjoy superior sound and voice quality with good wireless headphones. Not only do they offer integration controls to let you answer calls but also let you adjust the volume or pause music with the touch of a button. It will keep you on the edge; when you’ll realize that the included carrying case doubles as a charging station. Stay aware of your surroundings with the external ambient noise while a background noise filter delivers crisp, clear voice calls. These Bluetooth compatible headphones sure give a strenuous competition to the best bass headphones out there, cent percent!
What We Like
- Exciting 4-microphone technology
- Impressive personalization features via Jabra Sound+ app
- Apple & Android compatible
- Water & Dust Proof
- Last up to 15 hours with a single charge
- 2-years warranty
- Available in 5 trendy & loud variants
If you are concerned that this headset for phone – Your Android or Apple phone won’t stay in your ears due to no ear hooks – Don’t worry! The left and right earplugs would never lose synchronization with each other. However, if you are one of those people who like listening solo to either of the earplug sides – These Bluetooth headphones are going to be your go-to-guy! Simply connect to the Jabra Sound+ app and exercise its Solo mode – Sing along on your left or right.
9. Beats PowerBeats Pro
Fitness freak? Your best buy microphone withstanding intense workout heat & sweat is here! Bring on the hours of training with these wireless over-ear headphones that are oh-so-comfortable with secure-fit ear hooks to maximize comfort and stability. The optimized design makes it stay a class apart both in terms of design & functionality. Dual- driver acoustic will absolutely make every song on your fitness playlist is a true jam.
What We Like
- Optimized ergonomic design with ear hooks for enhanced comfort
- 12-hours of battery life
- Sweat & water-resistant
- The fast fuel charge of 5 minutes can play hour-long music
- Remote-Talk to take calls with a built-in-mic & other playlist operations
- Inclusive of ear tips with four size options, carrying case & universal USB charging cable
These pair of durable headphones are featured in nice and true colors as advertised. This wireless over the ear headphones sounds perfect for intense workout sessions. Easy to pair, easy to put on around the ear, sweat-proof features make it an ideal workout must-have essential. The ear buds feel extremely comfortable – Rest assured! Enjoy a long-lasting musical companion for all your workout sessions.
8. Samsung Galaxy Buds
Samsung’s top wireless headphones are here to woo you with minimalistic design & functionality. The design, sound, ease to use- All of the features power-packed in best wireless headphones! The outer form of the ear buds, sleek design of the case, seems very comforting & safe. The deep base and a wide-open soundstage work as effectively as we hoped they would. Its unique feature “ambient aware” lets you tune in to the Zen within and also makes you aware of the traffic, flight announcements & hear people when they call you by your name.
What We Like
- Classic black form & housing
- 3 adjustable ear tips and wingtip sizes
- Optimized driver offering substantial bass, volume driver offering varieties of sound
- Unique Quick Ambient Mode for staying in tune with the surroundings
- 13 hours of battery life with a case that doubles as a wireless charger
- Splash & Sweat-resistant
- Android & iOS compatible headphones for TV
Renew your music routine with Samsung Galaxy buds. Not only does it sound good, but it also feels good. The unique feature of charging these good wireless headphones wirelessly is super useful and seamless. Loud, comfortable, not so uber-expensive with customizable options and features makes this an attractive buy. There’s more – seamless setup works individually and a long-lasting battery power fastrack this earplug alternative to the front of the line.
7. Apple AirPods
The iconic Apple – good Bluetooth headphones finally get an upgrade! The apple emblematic design is great if you get a hang of it and the sound quality is funtastic as usual. One of the custom additional features include the new H1 headphone clip, enhancing connectivity and prolonged battery life; giving an all-new Hey Siri” activation feature. The most outstanding feature is the optional wireless charging case that’ll let you use a Qi-compatible charging mat to power the case rather than sticking the cable in the charging port at the bottom of the case.
What We Like
- Spectacular branding and design
- Gets automatically on with automatic connectivity feature
- All Apple device compatible
- Say ‘Hey Siri’ to gain quick access to Siri
- Double-tap to play, skip or forward
- H1 headphone clip enhances connectivity
- Quick charging Qi-compatible charging mat
These buds are really great as iPhone 8 headphones. Design, battery life, connectivity, and customizable features will surely make you have uninterrupted grooving every single day. Super easy to pair, absolute optimization for using with iPhones make this is a likable choice. Well, they exactly aren’t so cheap!
6. Bose QuietControl 30
Your wireless headphone with mic is finally here! You’ll receive a guaranteed supreme level of noise cancellation ideal for people who wanna cut the din around and just ying to the yang within. The sound fidelity is pretty decent and genuine. If you are one of those people who are lazy to figure out how to reach your music, well you are at the right pick here then – The Bose Connect App will allow you to easily connect to devices and seamlessly switch over multiple devices. There’s ample room for personalization in this App helping you maneuver through your busiest days.
What We Like
- Classic black design accompanied by handmade materials
- Breakthrough noise cancellation technology
- Bluetooth & NFC pairing options available with Bluetooth connectivity range 0f 10m
- Clearer calls delivered with noise rejecting dual microphone system
- Lightweight neckband design for body comfort
- 10 hours of wireless listening on a one-time charge
Desire a headphone to withstand daily wear and tear? This headphone is surely your best bet. You’ll surely be satisfied with the fit of the medium tips and won’t feel the need to try the others yet. The tips are smaller and the bulkiness of the prior modes just mentioned is gone – probably due to the neckband. The neckband adds almost null weight. The sound is quite good ensuring the bass does not break up and hits clean especially for a pair of buds this small not requiring deep in-ear insertion.
5. Beats X
With a closed acoustic design, these pair of earplugs sure know how to make a bang! Available in minimalistic black and white variants, they’ll have your ears for 8 hours on a single charge. Amazingly, a 5- minute of charge can help you tap into 2 hours of blissful music. Why wait, go hit the Beats?
What We Like
- Sleek, light and compact design
- Fast Fuel charging technology
- 8 – hours of battery life on a single charge
- Apple W1 chip ensures easy connectivity and supports a prolonged battery life
- Impressive noise isolation
The Matte gold – White pretence pair of these headphones look good, offer an amazing sound quality. The color is exactly the way it is promoted to be with prolonged battery life. The noise isolation works really great for music as compared to phone calls. It is ideal for light listening – concentrative music while working, nostalgic music on a bus journey back home and not for some hardcore sweaty activities.
4. Jaybird Tarah Pro
Endurance athletes – here comes your must-have accessory! Designed specifically to empower sportsmen – they are truly wireless with a neck cable to keep the earbuds together. The design is exceptionally practical proving to be a great relief for people who are concerned about dropping and losing a costly earbud in their workout routine. These buds truly withstand wear & tear with higher quality audio and materials.
What We Like
- Versatile design
- Sport fit & comfortable for more relaxed situations
- Enhanced durability provided by interchangeable, thermo-reactive tips
- Rich sound conforming to individual ears for a comfortable fit
- Custom EQ uncompromising sound quality
- Accompanied by Jaybird app for ample personalization features
- 8 full hours of wireless playtime on a single charge
The Bluetooth wireless sport headphones for the all-around runner and outdoor athletes are on the run for grabs. Highly comfortable, rugged and fully waterproof enables it to tackle any run, ride or trail – anywhere around the globe. It might seem uncomfortable at first but wait until you get the hang of it – You’ll be so comfortable to wear that you’ll almost forget that they are on.
3. OnePlus Bullets Wireless
The right price for the right earphone – Wanna give em’ a try? Unlike their series of “Flagship killer” phones these pair of OnePlus headphone is no exception. Incredible value in neck earbuds will surely be your first preference in the better-sounding audio category that is giving a tough run to other counterparts when it comes to great quality at great price or should we say cheap price?
What We Like
- Superior sound
- 10 minutes of a one-time charge enables 10 hours of battery life
- Convenient and easy controls
- Magnetic control on the “Bullets” pauses the music with ease when you bring them close
- Qualcomm cVc noise cancellation technology ensures that every call is crystal clear
Discover soft trebles and low basses you’ve never heard before, thanks to new and improved audio technology inside the OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 earphones. Clear, powerful, premium sound with two Knowles Balanced Armature Drivers ensures a blissful listening experience. Whether you’re rushing through crowded streets or relaxing at home, you don’t have to worry about getting your voice across with these cheap headphones.
2. RHA MA390 Wireless
The home listening pair of headphones is about to delivered – Hit Order, will you? Designed to perfection, fun signature sound at an affordable price makes it one amongst the top picks.
What We Like
- Made in metal engineered for clarity
- High quality – clear audio
- RHA signature aero phonic design
- The 1-button universal remote and microphone allows you to easily pause tracks, take calls and activate your digital assistant
- Accompanied with silicone ear tips, a carry pouch & clothing clip
- Overwhelming 3 years warranty
At this price you normally wouldn’t expect anything amazing but seeing the Amazon reviews, just go shop and trust when it comes to cheap high-performance audio phones it doesn’t get any better than this – You won’t have any regrets. This sound is crystal clear with flawless bass making you feel very comfortable as well.
1. Optoma NuForce BE Sport4
Rare find earphones – extremely good for any situations whether you wanna take them out or wanna savor them indoors. Fitness enthusiasts, urbanite or an avid reader – you’ll find their lightweight functionality highly impressive.
What We Like
- A combination of aluminum and polycarbonate make sit lightweight and durable
- Spinfit twin blade ear tips provide maximum comfort & stability
- IPX5 water resistance
- 10 hours of non-stop listening on a single charge
- A quick 15-minute charge provides 2 hours of listening time
- An in-line remote makes it easy to control volume, media playback and activate assistance
Stay motivated when going off-limits with the BE Sport4 Bluetooth earphones. It is designed specifically with an athlete and active lifestyle enthusiast, the BE Sport4 features IPX5 water resistance that doesn’t let sweat, rain, mud or snow interrupt your musical experience.