Best Car Vacuum Cleaners of 2021 Reviews
Cleaning your car’s interior does not have to be a cumbersome chore anymore if you have the right tools for it. Lately, you can get the best car vacuum cleaner that is easy to operate, energy efficient, and still easy on the pocket.
There are some handy, lightweight designs available that all provide the powerful suction you need to remove all the dust, bread crumbs, and animal hairs from your car seats. Here are some top 10 picks for you once you are ready to go shopping for a car vacuum cleaner.
List of the Best Car Vacuum Cleaners of 2021
10. Portable Car Vacuum Cleaner
ThisWorx designed the ideal portable vacuum cleaner with the intention of creating a small but powerful product that car owners can haul around. It only weighs 2.7 pounds and measures 16.5 x 4.49 x 4.69 inches, and was only launched recently but the response has been overwhelming. The suction is powerfully powered by 110W 12v that connects to your vehicle’s 12v cigarette lighter port. Am inbuilt LED makes it possible to clean the interior parts of your car any time of day or night.
One of the things that make it ideal, apart from its powerful suction, is a long cord that allows you to reach further into your car than you would with a much shorter one. It also comes with accessories for cleaning after every use to ensure it is stored while in its perfect condition. The carrier bag is large enough so you carry it with ease and it doesn’t hurt that this little thing looks great. As for the budget, it is a steal especially with all the perks and accessories it packs. While it is not as powerful as a regular house vacuum cleaner, it is one of the best on the market for car vacuuming.
- Powerful suction
- LED for easy cleaning even at night
- Comes with a 16-foot cable
- Quite small
9. Banaton Car Vacuum Cleaner
This little vacuum cleaner from Banaton may not look like much until you plug it in and start buzzing around your car. It carries a powerful motor – 106W motor – that expertly sucks up all dirt in wet and dry surfaces. It is corded to affix to an electricity port 16.4FT away, and the carrier bag it comes in is suitable for all vehicles.
The LED light that is part of this setting makes it possible to use at night while its weight, a meager 0.88kgs, makes for easy handling. It has a transparent dustbin so you can see the level of dirt accumulated as you use and a self-closing lid that shuts automatically when the bin is full. The outer material is ABS+ copper while its filter is made of stainless steel hyper that stand just about anything thrown at it. We feel the outer shell could be sturdier, but also believe this product is ideal for its price. Banaton covers this car vacuum cleaner with a 1-year warranty as a show of faith. This package includes a nozzle, a washable filter, a brush mouth, and an instructional manual.
- LED light for night cleaning
- Very little noise
- Powerful suction
- Material could be sturdier
8. Car Vacuum from GALSOAR
This battery-powered car vacuum cleaner from GALSOAR is made for carpets only and works well on both wet and dry surfaces. Its high-performance copper motor backed by aluminum alloy fans makes up powerful suction of up to 8000Pa that also last long seeing as these materials are durable. Since it is battery-powered, you won’t have to worry about a source of electric power, but it still comes with a 15ft long cord to reach far areas either in the car or on the couch. To start using it, you just have to plug this in any DC 12V cigarette lighter socket. The suction gets everything from dog hair to tiny food bits on any surface.
Its bin capacity is 800mL, and you will have to keep checking since the outer shell isn’t transparent. The large capacity isn’t that easy to fill, saving you numerous emptying trips when cleaning. The lid is easy to lift off too. This little buzzer is almost noiseless at 75dB, and since it takes so little time to clean, thanks to its powerful suction, your vacuuming escapades bother no one.
- Lightweight with an ergonomic handle
- Large bin capacity
- Battery-powered for total portability
- The bin is not transparent
7. CHERYLON Car Vacuum Cleaner
CHERYLON designed an electric corded car vacuum cleaner that users agree saves time and is worth every dime thanks to some subtle but vital aspects. Esthetics is A1, topped off with a transparent bin that shows the state of the trash collecting as you clean. Its 150W that rotates 32000 rounds a minute is a little noisier than most cleaners its size, but its power more than makes up for this.
Being powerful enables it to suck up all sorts of debris. A 14.7-foot power cord enables users to reach as far as they wish into their cars or couches or even connect it to a power source located further. Since it only weighs 1.76lb, porting it around when cleaning isn’t that much of an issue. Add an ergonomic handle and you have a great tool in your hands. It has HEPA filters and comes with all the accessories necessary for a vacuum cleaner.
- Transparent bin
- Small and lightweight
- Long 14.7-foot power cord for multi-angling
- Its powerful motor is a little noisier than most.
6. Silipower cordless vacuum cleaner
This small but state-of-the art portable vacuum cleaner has 6500 Pa of suction action. It is powered by one 2400 mAh battery that can hold up for 30 minutes during use. It has a brush, crevice tool and a hose for use depending on what you want to clean in your car.
It not only sucks up the dust, but it also takes care of small allergens and mites that may be lurking on your car seats. The charge indicator lights usually give an accurate reading of what your battery levels are to prevent any mishaps. The washable filters make sure that you can clean them regularly without having to worry about replacement parts.
- The increased bowl capacity allows you to carry out multiple cleans before having to empty out the dirt
- Has washable filters
- It can also pick up tiny grains and pebbles quite easily without putting the machine at risk
- The machine gets clunky when the filter is obstructed by a card or huge piece of polythene paper
5. HOTOR mini car vacuum
The Hotor mini car vacuum has a very innovative design that comes with a detachable head for easy emptying and recharging. At 2.75 pounds, it is quite light for a vacuum that runs a 100W motor. You can attach a nozzle or tube depending on the surfaces to be cleaned. Count on this mini vacuum for regular cleaning on wet or dusty surfaces. It has a 12-volt charger and a 16-feet code that you can simply plug into your car’s cigarette lighter port.
Its multiple attachments make it very versatile for cleaning the car’s vents, seats and mats. The components grip the rest of the vacuum quite well and can all be stored in the included bag. Because the main filter gets loaded up quickly, an included duplicate filter comes in handy in case you need to empty it out midway through cleaning.
- The red LED light not only makes the vacuum look good but it also makes it easy to see the dark corners when cleaning under the seats
- Has several attachments for cleaning various parts of the car
- The long charging code makes it good for cleaning larger vehicles and surfaces around the car
- The filter gets loaded up really quickly as it is too small
4. APOSEN handheld vacuum cleaner
The Aposen handheld vacuum cleaner is a fabulously lightweight cleaner that has a cyclonic suction and filtration system. You can now have a handy cleaning tool that runs a powerful motor with only a few hours of charging. Speaking of the amazing battery technology used, the 2200 mAh battery only needs 4 hours to reach a full charge, but can keep the machine running for 20 minutes all the while providing 7Kpa of suction power. The washable HEPA filter also has a pre-filter that in combination provide unclogged operations throughout your cleaning session.
- Has a HEPA filter for a thorough cleaning session
- Has plenty of security features – circuit protection and charging temperature protection
- For a vacuum with a 100W motor, the Aposen A7 is very quiet and effective
- It needs to be dry before you start the machine
3. Black+Decker pivot vacuum
The standout feature in the Black+Decker Pivot Vac is its pivoting nozzle. You can fold it while directly vacuuming a surface or around it and so it allows the car vacuum cleaner to access the tightest and most difficult to reach corners.
It has a cyclonic spin motor that runs on a 20V lithium ion battery. The vacuum has a 15-ounce capacity dustbowl and takes all the dirt through a 3-step filtration system. Most importantly, this car vacuum cleaner has immense suction ability for its compact size. It comes with a nozzle attachment plus an extra brush and pre-filter.
- The pivoting nozzle allows the cleaner to reach tight corners
- The wide mouth nozzle is able to scoop up large and heavy debris from beneath the car seats
- The battery technology used allows the vacuum to keep running without fading as the battery power gets lower
- The pivot hinge can make do with stronger materials
2. ThisWorx corded car vacuum
The ThisWorx corded car vacuum is a handy dust-buster that can be powered by plugging it into your car. It has a 12V port and a 16FT long power cable that lets the machine access all areas of your car. You can count on this if you have been looking for a car vacuum that offers immediate plug-and-use benefits. The light and washable HEPA filter in this cleaner give you an easy time when you need to empty the container and there is even a small cleaning brush included for that purpose.
It has a large-enough dust container that eliminates the need to use dust bags like most conventional vacuums. All you need to do to empty the container is click the unlock latch on the see-through container and empty out the dirt. All the attachment sets provide the users with many more options regarding the types of surfaces that can be cleaned. For example, the elastic hose attachment can be folded to clean around squeezed corners.
- The transparent dust container lets you know when the vacuum is about to be full
- Has several attachments
- The vacuum has a light and washable HEPA filter
- It is fully dependent on the 12V cigarette lighter port in your car
1. Black+Decker dustbuster cordless vacuum
The Black & Decker dustbuster is a sleek-design, cordless vacuum cleaner with a see-through dust bowl. The CHV140L is ideal for high power suction without having to move around with a cable, as all it needs is some charging before unplugging for use. This cleaner’s nozzle is shaped to access the most hidden parts of your furniture or carpets without much hassle while the cyclonic action as it cleans keeps dust spinning to prevent it from sticking to the container.
The vacuum cleaner is powered by a 16V lithium ion battery that can hold its charge for up to 18 months. Even with a 16V battery, the ‘dustbuster’ provides 15.2 Watts of power, making it more energy efficient than most other vacuum cleaners of its kind.
- Has a cyclonic action feature that keeps dust spinning to prevent it from caking in the dust bowl
- The shape of the nozzle enables it to access hidden crevices
- It is easy to unpack and charge and keeps the batteries running even after multiple uses
- The lithium ion battery has a short lifespan and can only be replaced by a technician
Shopping for your next car vacuum cleaner can be a pleasant experience since you now have an idea of what you will find. Some of the features you are likely to find include high suction, LED lighting and easy to clean portable vacuums. Settle for vacuums that can give you about 30 minutes of usage for about 4 hours of charging time.