Best Car Vacuum Cleaners of 2020 Reviews
Cleaning your car’s interior does not have to be a cumbersome chore anymore if you have the right tools for it. Lately, you can get the best car vacuum cleaner that is easy to operate, energy efficient, and still easy on the pocket.
There are some handy, lightweight designs available that all provide the powerful suction you need to remove all the dust, bread crumbs, and animal hairs from your car seats. Here are some top 10 picks for you once you are ready to go shopping for a car vacuum cleaner.
List of the Best Car Vacuum Cleaners of 2020
10. WELIKERA 7000PA cordless cleaner
The WELIKERA 7000PA cordless cleaner has a sci-fi looking design due to its blue LED lights, but packs a punch when it comes to motor power. It even has LED lights that indicate the battery level to alert you when it is time to recharge the cleaner. It operates with a 100W cyclone motor which is ideal for sucking out all the tough dust clusters around your car seats and has 3 different operating modes to allow users to clean solid, strand, and liquid messes.
This vacuum cleaner has an inbuilt HEPA filter that can be removed, and cleaned over the product lifespan. It ships with three different nozzles that can be attached for cleaning different kinds of stains.
- The LED lighting makes it easy to see when you clean your car in the dark
- The vacuum has an ergonomic design to protect your arms, and joints during cleaning
- With 3 – 4 hours of charging, the car vacuum cleaner can operate on a full charge for 35 minutes
- The vacuum heats up due to constant usage
9. NOVETE handheld cordless vacuum
The all-new Novete cordless vacuum cleaner has advanced cyclone technology and simply needs you to place it on its charging port to charge its batteries. It has a 100W motor which gives it 7000 Pa suction strength. It comes with a brush, rubber, and crevice nozzle making it suitable for cleaning different solid or liquid stains.
The Novete car vacuum cleaner comes with 4 different batteries with a capacity of 2200 mAh, providing users with 30 minutes of runtime each time they use it. a point to note is that you cannot charge the 4 batteries separately while still using the vacuum cleaner, but you can always charge one at a go.
- It is easy to place it on the charging cradle if you need a full battery charge. This prevents having to work with a charging cable every other time
- The attachments fit quite well and remain so for a long time. That avoids the problem where the parts keep on slipping off or having them too hard to slide in to the machines
- The cleaning filter is lightweight, and easy to clean
- You can only charge the vacuum when it is on the charging port
8. HOKEKI cordless handheld cleaner
The Hokeki cordless handheld cleaner has a powerful 100W motor that delivers 6000 Pa of suction power. The light and handy car vacuum cleaner has a stainless steel filter that’s detachable, easy to wash, and store away. Don’t you like to work in a quiet environment that can still let you listen to music or multitask? Interestingly, this dustbuster is efficient while still operating under 75db noise levels. It has a fast-charging 2500 mAh battery. It has hose, brush, and nozzle attachments for different cleaning modes.
- The dust container is easy to empty. All that you need to do is click the “lock” button and it pops right out. The wet filter can be separately dried before the next use
- To prevent accidental starts, the ‘power on’ button needs to be pressed for a few seconds before the motor runs
- It comes with a bag so that all the different parts can be stored in one place
- The attachments do not grip properly, making them pop out once in a while
7. Vaclife cordless vacuum
If you are looking for a medium-powered and multi-functional cordless vacuum, the Vaclife cordless vacuum will not disappoint you. This dust-sniffer has LED lights for night cleaning and comes equipped with 3 different nozzles to switch between different car surfaces.
It is pointed enough to reach the different parts of your car seats and mats. With a full charge, you can use the vacuum for a continuously 30 minutes making it ideal for multiple car cleans. It only needs 30 minutes for a full charge. At only 1.95 pounds, this car vacuum cleaner is very lightweight. The frame is also hardy enough dispelling any fears that it is too fragile for its weight.
- It is super lightweight
- It is easy to reach different creases and corners of your car seats since it’s cordless
- The washable HEPA filter is made of stainless steel and makes it possible to do wet and dry cleaning
- This vacuum really struggles when it comes to picking up hairs and small strands
6. Silipower cordless vacuum cleaner
This small but state-of-the art portable vacuum cleaner has 6500 Pa of suction action. It is powered by one 2400 mAh battery that can hold up for 30 minutes during use. It has a brush, crevice tool and a hose for use depending on what you want to clean in your car.
It not only sucks up the dust, but it also takes care of small allergens and mites that may be lurking on your car seats. The charge indicator lights usually give an accurate reading of what your battery levels are to prevent any mishaps. The washable filters make sure that you can clean them regularly without having to worry about replacement parts.
- The increased bowl capacity allows you to carry out multiple cleans before having to empty out the dirt
- Has washable filters
- It can also pick up tiny grains and pebbles quite easily without putting the machine at risk
- The machine gets clunky when the filter is obstructed by a card or huge piece of polythene paper
5. HOTOR mini car vacuum
The Hotor mini car vacuum has a very innovative design that comes with a detachable head for easy emptying and recharging. At 2.75 pounds, it is quite light for a vacuum that runs a 100W motor. You can attach a nozzle or tube depending on the surfaces to be cleaned. Count on this mini vacuum for regular cleaning on wet or dusty surfaces. It has a 12-volt charger and a 16-feet code that you can simply plug into your car’s cigarette lighter port.
Its multiple attachments make it very versatile for cleaning the car’s vents, seats and mats. The components grip the rest of the vacuum quite well and can all be stored in the included bag. Because the main filter gets loaded up quickly, an included duplicate filter comes in handy in case you need to empty it out midway through cleaning.
- The red LED light not only makes the vacuum look good but it also makes it easy to see the dark corners when cleaning under the seats
- Has several attachments for cleaning various parts of the car
- The long charging code makes it good for cleaning larger vehicles and surfaces around the car
- The filter gets loaded up really quickly as it is too small
4. APOSEN handheld vacuum cleaner
The Aposen handheld vacuum cleaner is a fabulously lightweight cleaner that has a cyclonic suction and filtration system. You can now have a handy cleaning tool that runs a powerful motor with only a few hours of charging. Speaking of the amazing battery technology used, the 2200 mAh battery only needs 4 hours to reach a full charge, but can keep the machine running for 20 minutes all the while providing 7Kpa of suction power. The washable HEPA filter also has a pre-filter that in combination provide unclogged operations throughout your cleaning session.
- Has a HEPA filter for a thorough cleaning session
- Has plenty of security features – circuit protection and charging temperature protection
- For a vacuum with a 100W motor, the Aposen A7 is very quiet and effective
- It needs to be dry before you start the machine
3. Black+Decker pivot vacuum
The standout feature in the Black+Decker Pivot Vac is its pivoting nozzle. You can fold it while directly vacuuming a surface or around it and so it allows the car vacuum cleaner to access the tightest and most difficult to reach corners.
It has a cyclonic spin motor that runs on a 20V lithium ion battery. The vacuum has a 15-ounce capacity dustbowl and takes all the dirt through a 3-step filtration system. Most importantly, this car vacuum cleaner has immense suction ability for its compact size. It comes with a nozzle attachment plus an extra brush and pre-filter.
- The pivoting nozzle allows the cleaner to reach tight corners
- The wide mouth nozzle is able to scoop up large and heavy debris from beneath the car seats
- The battery technology used allows the vacuum to keep running without fading as the battery power gets lower
- The pivot hinge can make do with stronger materials
2. ThisWorx corded car vacuum
The ThisWorx corded car vacuum is a handy dust-buster that can be powered by plugging it into your car. It has a 12V port and a 16FT long power cable that lets the machine access all areas of your car. You can count on this if you have been looking for a car vacuum that offers immediate plug-and-use benefits. The light and washable HEPA filter in this cleaner give you an easy time when you need to empty the container and there is even a small cleaning brush included for that purpose.
It has a large-enough dust container that eliminates the need to use dust bags like most conventional vacuums. All you need to do to empty the container is click the unlock latch on the see-through container and empty out the dirt. All the attachment sets provide the users with many more options regarding the types of surfaces that can be cleaned. For example, the elastic hose attachment can be folded to clean around squeezed corners.
- The transparent dust container lets you know when the vacuum is about to be full
- Has several attachments
- The vacuum has a light and washable HEPA filter
- It is fully dependent on the 12V cigarette lighter port in your car
1. Black+Decker dustbuster cordless vacuum
The Black & Decker dustbuster is a sleek-design, cordless vacuum cleaner with a see-through dust bowl. The CHV140L is ideal for high power suction without having to move around with a cable, as all it needs is some charging before unplugging for use. This cleaner’s nozzle is shaped to access the most hidden parts of your furniture or carpets without much hassle while the cyclonic action as it cleans keeps dust spinning to prevent it from sticking to the container.
The vacuum cleaner is powered by a 16V lithium ion battery that can hold its charge for up to 18 months. Even with a 16V battery, the ‘dustbuster’ provides 15.2 Watts of power, making it more energy efficient than most other vacuum cleaners of its kind.
- Has a cyclonic action feature that keeps dust spinning to prevent it from caking in the dust bowl
- The shape of the nozzle enables it to access hidden crevices
- It is easy to unpack and charge and keeps the batteries running even after multiple uses
- The lithium ion battery has a short lifespan and can only be replaced by a technician
Shopping for your next car vacuum cleaner can be a pleasant experience since you now have an idea of what you will find. Some of the features you are likely to find include high suction, LED lighting and easy to clean portable vacuums. Settle for vacuums that can give you about 30 minutes of usage for about 4 hours of charging time.